A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gettman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gettman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gettman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gettman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Gettman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gettman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Gettman practice?
Dr. Matthew Gettman practices Urology near Chetek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Chetek Urologists.