A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gettman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gettman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gettman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gettman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gettman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gettman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Gettman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew T Gettman MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Gettman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gettman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Gettman practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.