Dr. Matthew Gibson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Gibson?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 5th, 2016

appointment confirmation

Always said he was a good Dr. My complaint is appt. was scheduled 3 month out and I was not given a courtesy call to remind me of such. I proceeded to reschedule a week later at which time I arrived at 330 not 3:00 as scheduled, due to my mistake. . The receptionist said the Dr. told her I would have to reschedule I was 1/2 hr. late. I have always had to wait to see the doc. at least 30 minutes on every visit, so why turn me away. Unhappy In Williamsport.

October 4th, 2017