Dr. Matthew Glidden Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Glidden?

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Terrible bedside manner. Rude, arrogant and dismissive. Completely blew off our loved one and our concerns about their condition. Seemed irritated to be there. Will never let him work with loved one again if we have the choice.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

If it was possible to give a negative star rating it would be negative 5. Dr Glidden is the worst DR I have ever had to deal with. He is in it for the money and nothing more. He told my brother in law that he has no choice but to give up and die. He did this while he was alone and family was 4 hours away. He told him to continue dialysis treatment is inhumane because he will never get better. He promised us that if he gives up and dies that he will keep him pain free until he dies. Nurses called and called him to tell him that he needs to give something stronger to help but he refused to come see for himself. Finally we called Archie from Palliative Care who is amazing and made him 100% comfortable in his last days. Upon passing away, Dr Glidden came in and said, he is gone, call a mortuary of your choice and tell him to pick up the body (really, his name is TOM, NOT THE BODY) here and walked out. Dr Glidden himself, told us that 10% of his patients leave the hospital. If you are given the opportunity to get Dr Glidden off your case, JUMP at it. We were not given that chance.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Horrible, didnt listen to the patient regarding the patient concerns

Rude and arrogant

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr. Glidden was assigned to me during a recent hospital stay. I found his manner to be arrogant, rude and uncaring. He was unwilling to listen to my concerns or to explain his diagnosis or treatment options. He seemed to base some of his decisions for my care on assumptions rather than facts. I would not allow him to be assigned to me again.

Posted on January 26th, 2016