A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Goldman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ian Goldman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew I. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Goldman practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.