A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gordon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Gordon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Gordon practices Radiation Oncology near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR.
See Salem Oncologists.