A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Graber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Graber, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Graber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Noah Graber MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew N. Graber practice?
- Dr. Matthew Graber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Graber practices Emergency Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Lexington, KY.
See Visalia Emergency Physicians.