Learn more about Dr. Matthew Grafenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Grafenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grafenberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grafenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Grafenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grafenberg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grafenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Grafenberg FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Grafenberg practice?
- Dr. Matthew Grafenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Grafenberg practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Pinehurst, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Bragg, NC.
See Pinehurst Otolaryngologists.