A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Grafenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Grafenberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Grafenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grafenberg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Grafenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Grafenberg FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Grafenberg practice?
- Dr. Matthew Grafenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Grafenberg practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Minot, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Pinehurst, NC and Puyallup, WA.
See Minot Otolaryngologists.