A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Grafenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Grafenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grafenberg
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Grafenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Grafenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grafenberg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Grafenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Grafenberg FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Grafenberg practice?
- Dr. Matthew Grafenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Grafenberg practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Pinehurst, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Bragg, NC.
See Pinehurst Otolaryngologists and Pinehurst Sleep Medicine Doctors.