Overall Review

3.8

April 7th, 2016
Excellent Dr
He is very knowlegable, caring, takes the time to explain condition and procedure. I had kidney cysts remove twice and the surgeries have being perfect. After the surgery he explains everything with pictures to verify the condition.

January 5th, 2016
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Greenberger. He has seen my father for about a year now and is probably one of my dad's best and nicest doctors! He takes the time to listen and is so understanding dealing with a man who has early memory loss. He doesn't make my dad feel bad when he doesn't know the answer. I then answer but Dr Greenberger speaks to both of us. So many doctors now just ask me and make my dad feel less then he is when some days he still remembers everything just fine.

April 16th, 2015
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!
Do not go to Dr. Greenberger!! He is the absolute worst Urologist in Orange County. Yesterday, i had gone to my scheduled appointment to see Dr. Greenberger. However, when signing in, the staff notified me that Dr. Greenberger had discharged me as a patient. When i asked for the reason why, he said: "I don't have to give you any reason, i just don't want to see you anymore!" I was so shocked to hear this. This center has zero patient care. Do not waste your time to see this Doctor. You never know when they will discharge you!

October 1st, 2014
BLADER STONE
A DOCTOR THAT HAS NO TIME FOR OLDER PATIENT IS NOT A DOCTOR ! SHAME ON THEM. TO BE BUSY DO'S NOT MEAN THAT HE IS GOOD. VERY SAD.

March 16th, 2014
Thanks for a perfect surgery,truly.I'm glad to report to you. The bladder re- turns to be normal, works well. urine is normal.A successful result.I have learned Laparoscopic surgery, little. You are a such wonderful doctor.

November 15th, 2013
Above and Beyond
Recently, while traveling for business, I was hit with a kidney stone. After spending six hours in the ER, and leaving with no resolution, I headed home knowing I had a great "urologist hunt" waiting for me. I emailed a friend and said "know anyone?" My friend gave me Dr. Greenberger and I contacted his office dreading the response of "sorry, he is booked until such and such a date." Although he WAS extremely busy I gave them the specifics of my situation, and travel schedule, and a few hours later I was getting off a plane and heading to his office. To say he went above and beyond to get results is an understatement. Two hours later I had my scan completed and my results in hand, not to mention a Plan A and Plan B in case I did not pass the stone on my own. I've had other health issues for over four months and attempting to establish communication and a relationship with many of these other doctors has been a real challenge, so meeting and working with Dr. Greenberger has been a complete and total bright spot in an otherwise murky medical world.

June 3rd, 2013
"RN" review was written hastily without facts.
The reviewer (not the patient) called Dr. Greenberger and wanted him to go to the hospital in the evening to see her father because the vascular surgeon was discharging him with a catheter. She appealed his discharge and so he would be staying another 48 hours. She wrote this negative review that evening. The urologist on call for Dr. Greenberger's group saw him first thing in the morning. I am surprised by a spiteful negative review for seeing someone in the morning after an evening call that he has a catheter and would be in the hospital another 48 hrs. She claims to be a nurse, and so she should know that inability to urinate after surgery is very common, especially in elderly men, and takes a few days to a week or more to recover. There was no point to demanding he been seen in the evening when he was not going home that night. Shame on you, Meri, for being so vindictive.

May 29th, 2013
RN
Has no consideration for the elderly.. After surgery my father 82 requested his urologist Dr Greenberger, he refused it see him . Then insist my 80 year old mother bring him into the office after 5 days. I'd have to agree with above review. My way or the highway attitude. Hope my mother finds someone with compassion. Being busy does not mean your good.

March 22nd, 2013
Best urologist in Orange County!!! He is almost always on time and is so knowledgeable. Takes the time to listen when other doctors don't. Office is busy because he is SO good!!! I have had repeat kidney stones and he did tests to make sure they were all gone so I wouldn't keep having to deal with small stones all the time. Seriously if you are looking for a urologist, CALL!

May 23rd, 2012
Mediocre
Dr. Greenberger's condescending bedside manner and lack of knowledge about interstitial cystitis was shocking. How could he be a urologist and know nothing about what a woman suffers with a flare-up, how absolutely horrendous the disease is, not know ANY remedies (other than the hair-loss drug, Elmoron), not offer Elmiron infusions (at least Dr. Feldman offers those and calls the disease interstitial cystitis), and go so far as to say there really is no such thing as interstitial cystitis? OMG. Shocking. I do not recommend this doctor if you have severe urgency, especially AFTER peeing. He will have no idea how you suffer.

May 11th, 2011
OUTSTANDING urologist
Hello Dr. Greenberger,I am writing to you after being seen and treated for my painful experience with kidney stones.I had to write to you today because I am so absolutely impressed with the care you provided me!!As an employee of St. Joseph Hospital I am always hopeful that our affiliates are being good to our patients.Now having experienced being cared for by you and your office staff (Gemma) I can honestly say I am so happy that our patients are being seen by you under the St. Joe umbrella.I am so thankful for the compassion you bestowed upon me and my husband during my time of pain and discomfort.You saw me so quickly and once in your presence I felt so confident my nightmare would be over soon.You offered all the qualities in a physician that patients pray for; honesty, compassion, eagerness to help, knowledgeable, friendliness and dignity (as well as humor J).Thank you so much for obviously putting forth your best effort in my care. Not only have I bragged to all my co-workers about you, but I have also told my family that if they ever need a OUTSTANDING urologist to definitely see you.

March 21st, 2011
great physician
We had a different and wong diagnosis by another physician, by really looking into the problems and listening to us, Dr. Greenburger made a major difference in our lives. We owe a debt of gratitude to Dr. Greenburger and thank God every day for this man.