A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Greenhawt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Greenhawt, MBA, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenhawt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Greenhawt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Greenhawt MBA and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Greenhawt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Greenhawt has 9 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Greenhawt practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.