A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Greenhawt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Greenhawt, MBA, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenhawt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Greenhawt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenhawt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans