A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gretzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gretzer, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gretzer, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gretzer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gretzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Gretzer FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Gretzer practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gretzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Gretzer practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.