Otolaryngologists
Video profile
204 Bassett Crk
Minneapolis, MN 55422
763-513-9513
Locations and availability (9)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 29th, 2014

Was very patient and genuinely cared about all my concerns. I had gone to others who could not help me but Dr. Griebie was able to find and address the issues I was having. Both he and those working at the office were friendly and wholeheartedly dedicated to getting me healthy again.

|  Amazing with children  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2014

I've taken both of my children to Dr. Griebe over the past 5 years for ear tubes and adenoid removal. He has been fantastic at every visit! I have found him to be kind, gentle, and patient, especially with small children who are not always cooperative. I trust him implicitly and would highly recommend him!

|  We Love Dr. Griebie  |  show details
by Happy Mom. on Aug 29th, 2013

My son had ear tubes with Dr. Greiebie when he was 18 months old. The surgery went great with no more ear infections and no down time. Now at 4 we found out he needed his tonsils and adenoids taken out. Dr. Greiebie recently performed the surgery and our son is doing great. The night of the surgery he called us himself to make sure everything was going okay. He’s a great doctor, how cares and makes the whole process very easy.

Jun 18th, 2013

I found him very helpful in understanding my problem, would recommend to friends and family

Jun 18th, 2013

Caring professional with superb skills

Jun 18th, 2013

kept me informed of all options, was very respectful of my time and questions. did a great job as well

Jun 17th, 2013

Very kind and courteous. Spent time to explain problems so I could understand the issues

|  Steer Clear  |  show details
by Phil on May 8th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Griebie based solely on reviews. Not only did he rush me but did not listen to any of my concerns. I was in the room for about 5 minutes and he ignored everything that I was concerned about. Then he just up and left. Did not tell me the appointment was over. Just left. I get a call a few days later from one of his techs, who was rude as well. First they told me I had strep, then it was something else, in the same conversation. I asked her what it was because I was getting conflicting information. Her response: I'm not going to interrupt him from surgery. Uh, whatever, I never asked you to interrupt him, I asked why there were conflicting reports. She then tells me they are prescribing medication. She tells me what it is and I tell her I cannot take anything penicillin related as I am allergic. She says it should be OK since it is Amoxicillin. I told her, no, it is not ok, it's from the same family. She asks someone that works there out loud if it's ok to prescribe what I said above and someone said, no it is not ok. And she say's "oh I guess you were right" This is not something I'd expect to hear from someone that works in this field. Highly unprofessional. Then I get a call 2 days later from one of his other techs. They told me the same thing. Go ahead and take the Amoxicillin. I told her the same thing. I already had this conversation. I am not going to take it. She fights me on it. I tell her again. I AM NOT TAKING IT. 4 days later I get another call from another tech asking me why I am not going to take this stuff. I tell her the same thing. So either these people that work in this office do not take notes when calling patients or they just do not have their act together.I have no idea why the patient has to correct the people that work in this field every day. I'm not a know it all, but I do know what I cannot take, and these people were trying to prescribe me exactly that. Basically what I'm saying is, if you want a personable Doctor who takes 10 minutes out of his day to actually treat you like a human being do not go here. He's the proverbial doctor who has a scumbag sense of entitlement just because he's a doctor and he's always right and patients are stupid. That's how you will leave his office. Plus the staff are clueless when it comes to, you know, doing their job, which is an important one because their misdiagnosis could wind up being potentially fatal. Go elsewhere. Especially if you have an issue with doctors treating you like crap.

Aug 5th, 2012

I like that he was not annoyed at some of the very basic questions I asked. I also was happy that I wasn't rushed out of his office. I very much appreciate (And was surprised) that he called me after the visit to report on the results of a test.I had to fill out a few new patient forms and was pleased that they were able to access some of the mundane stuff by computer from my GPs clinic. *Which meds are you on etc.

|  TOP NOTCH Ear Surgeon!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr. Griebie is a professional, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, accomplished, and TOP NOTCH doctor and surgeon. He even took the time to personally call me to see how I was doing the night after my ear surgery! Highest accolades for this doctor who patiently put 3 hours into surgery to make me hear better! He has my HIGHEST recommendations!! God is my ultimate HEALER, but I believe he used Dr. Griebie to restore my hearing!*