A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Grier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Grier, MD, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grier graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Grier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Grier practice?
Dr. Matthew Grier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, and Psychiatry near Painted Post, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA and Horseheads, NY.
See Painted Post Physiatrists, Painted Post Neurologists, and Painted Post Psychiatrists.