Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Griffee
Dr. Matthew Griffee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Griffee is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and St Mark's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Griffee has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Matthew Griffee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Lorraine Szczesny
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi38
Dr. Harry Rosado-Santos
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi30
Dr. Sean Overton
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi12