Dr. Matthew Grundfast Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Grundfast?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Grundfast?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2012

i love you daddy

June 6th, 2011

Open, frank, and honest. Thoughts delivered respectfully and compassionately. If you want hand-holding, you won't get it, but you will get a realistic snapshot of where you stand with the presenting issue. His personal staff is remarkable. Hand-holding as well as informed advice you do get from his male nurse between visits. Wait for an appointment is a couple of months, but this is no different than with any specialist I have found. Love him.

September 4th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Grundfast to my family & friends.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Grundfast and his staff. Everyone was professional, efficient, and compassionate. I was very careful choosing a colonoscopy expert in a new town where I didn't know anyone to provide a referral. I checked out his education, residency, etc online... and wondered why he was the only DO among all MDs at Phoebe Endoscopy Center. However my past experiences with DOs has been very positive so I decided not to reject this option. My one criticism is that I should have met the Dr. at least briefly at the first intake interview with his PA. I've never experienced this with any other doctor in my lifetime and it did cause me a great deal of concern to show up for a serious procedure never having laid eyes on the surgeon. All turned out well but I was ready to bolt if the first impression had been negative. All my angst could have been avoided at the first office visit with a bit of common courtesy.

April 20th, 2017