Dr. Matthew Grunkemeyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Grunkemeyer?

March 24th, 2017

Great diagnostician

Friendly and easy to talk with - really caring about patients story

April 1st, 2015

First visit.

As with the "first visit" to a medical service, one has to produce diver's license, insurance card, medicare card. These cards are scanned. Then umteen forms to fill out. Frustrating because several of the forms are redundant. Additionally, the paper forms are asking for the same information that the scanned cards have. In the age of technology, the forms are not or no longer needed or useful; superfluous. Desk lady probably recognized my frustration about "paper work" and was very courteous to de-flame me. Good show on her part. OFFICE VISIT: The first girl who came in to collect whatever info needed is not very observant. She was talking to her computer with her back to me. It is obvious by having a hearing instrument <hearing aid> that I have an audio deficiency. She should have recognized this and then made some accommodation for this, as swing around on her chair. A lot of us old folks cannot hear very well. Some of us because of economics cannot afford $4000 worth of hearing aids. ..... X-Ray Tech lady OK.. Dr. G came in..... excellent initial reaction: personable. Seems full of energy. Maintained excellent eye contact. Took time for me to "tell my story" about problem knees. Looked at the knee x-rays and quickly said "I can see why you are having a problem." Can make quick decisions without forcing a preconceived decision on the patient . Recommended treatment for knees that I assumed he would make. Did not become defensive nor arrogant with very specific questions I asked--- some physicians I've asked questions to respond in a manner as "that is above your pay grade" and "I know what I am doing... why do I have to tell you." After initial visit, Dr. G is recommended..... More to come, unfortunately :(

March 17th, 2015

Amazing doctor, took my father in for surgery day after the exam even though he lost his health insurance. Did a great job and is very professional. Staff in the office was very nice and helpful with the paperwork and bills and gave us a hardship discount. Wait time in the office is sometimes long but besides that everything is great. Would and will recomend this doctor to everyone.

May 11th, 2011

Finally a Good Doctor

Dr. Grunkemeyer is awesome! After seeing a million doctor's he was the first one to diagnose me for a Labral Slap repair... 3 weeks post op I am still fully satisfied with everything about this office. The staff were friendly instead of snotty like most dr offices, and it was the first doctor that actually listened to my concerns! He was caring, understanding, and he had all the time in the world for me. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!

October 21st, 2017