A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Guess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Guess is Average.
Dr. Guess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew G Guess MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Guess practice?
- Dr. Matthew Guess has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Guess practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.