Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Clark
Dr. Matthew Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Clark has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Clark has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Matthew Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Melissa Huggins
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Varun Raizada
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Kenneth Su
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport Beach, CA 0.02 mi11