A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Klein, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Holland Klein MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Klein practice?
- Dr. Matthew Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Klein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists and Palm Beach Gardens Cardiologists.