A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Klein, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Holland Klein MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Klein practice?
- Dr. Matthew Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Klein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists and Palm Beach Gardens Cardiologists.