Learn more about Dr. Matthew Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Levine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Howard Levine MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Levine practice?
- Dr. Matthew Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Levine practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.