Learn more about Dr. Matthew Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Levine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Howard Levine MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Levine practice?
- Dr. Matthew Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Levine practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.