A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Oregon Hlth & Science Univ.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Hiram Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Matthew Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.