A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Oregon Hlth & Science Univ.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Hiram Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Matthew Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.