Dr. Matthew Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Thomas?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 18th, 2016

Inaccurate interpretation of my CT Scan

I did not meet Dr. Mathew in person, but found his signature on the bottom of the CT Scan report of my Carotid Artery. Since his interpretation was very alarming I made an appointment with a vascular surgeon in a very reputable institution. I was sure that I need surgery. To make the story short, after the surgeon reviewed a copy of the CD that was given to me he said the written report accompanying the CD can not be correct and a surgery is not required. This was a good news to me, but at the same time shocking to see how wrong the report that had Dr. Mathew's signature was in reading the results of the CT scan.

April 12th, 2016