A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wood is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wood, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew H Wood MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Wood practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Nebraska City, NE and Kearney, NE.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.