A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wood is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Wood, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew H Wood MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Wood practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, KS.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.