A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Haag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Haag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Three Rivers Community Hospita, Grants Pass, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Haag DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Haag practice?
- Dr. Matthew Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Haag practices Family Medicine near Peterstown, WV.
See Peterstown Family Physicians.