Learn more about Dr. Matthew Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Haag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haag
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haag Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Haag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Three Rivers Community Hospita, Grants Pass, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Haag DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Haag practice?
- Dr. Matthew Haag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Haag practices Family Medicine near Peterstown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, VA.
See Peterstown Family Physicians.