A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Fulton County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Abner Hahn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hahn practices Family Medicine near Hancock, MD.
See Hancock Primary Care Doctors.