A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Haight is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Haight, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Haight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Haight DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Haight practice?
- Dr. Matthew Haight has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Haight practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.