Pediatrics

Elliot Pediatrics at Windham
5 Industrial Dr., Unit B
Windham, NH 03087
603-685-0150
Locations and availability (2)

|  Impressed  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

We have been very pleased with Dr Hajduk, he has gone well above and beyond what we (or anyone) would expect from our children's doctor. Highly recommend.

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

I met Dr. Hajduk, or "Dr. Duke" as my son renamed him, when my son was a few monthes old. I immediately knew I wanted to change his Primary doctor and we did. Since then we have followed Dr. Hajduk to another practice and have been even happier. Dr. Hajduk takes time with both the parent and the child, he doesn't think twice about sitting on the floor to check on a little one. I have been more than happy with Dr. Hajduk and would and do recommend him to anyone!!

|  So far, so good  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Luckily we haven't needed him for anything major, but so far, he's been great. He uses his head to deal with any problems that arise instead of just going by the book no matter what which is what I look for in a doctor.

|  Dr. Hadjuk is awesome!!!!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I was sad to leave my children's pediatrician of 9 years but am now very happy with Dr. Hajduk. He is very kind and attentive. He works great with us parents. He is knowledgeable of my children's special needs. He even called to check up on me to see how I was doing after leaving his office upset over my baby's condition. I would recommend him to anyone!!

|  He is the BEST Pediatric Doctor  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hajduk is the most caring, well-educated Pediatrican. He makes you feel like your child is the only patient he is seeing. He follows up when parents have concerns. He checks just to see how the child is making out. He personally has called to check. My son broke his elbos three years ago and was initially seen at Parkland Medical Center and then referred to Dr. Sobel who we had never heard of. I talked with Dr. Hajduk in the emergency room with all of this going on. He took the time to personally reassure me of what was going on in the emergency room and that he would entrust his own child with the Dr. we were being referred to. Everything was happening so fast and he got on the phone as soon as I called his office. This man is more than a doctor. I cannot say enough about his kindness, professionalism, and dedication to his patients and their parents.

|  Thank you for listening !  |  show details
by Tammy Arsenault on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Hajduk is so approachable , and easy to have a conversation with. He will go that extra mile to make sure you understand all that is going on. He listens to his patients parents, and takes into account that They know thier child best. Just an example of what I am talking about is , My 2 year old son was rather ill and he did not "look" like your avarage sick child. He was still playing and running around. He had not eaten or drank in 24 hours and had not urinated in 8 hours. Again he did not look like a sick child at all , Dr. Hajduk listened to my concerns and he was admitted to the hospital! After 8 attempts to get an IV in him ( he was so dehydrated) Anasthia finally got one in his foot. My son spent 2 nights in the hospital with IV fluids running, and finally urinated after 28 hours. Who knows what could have happened if Dr. Hajduk had blown me off as the first 3 doctors had !

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Conway family on Jan 29th, 2010

Dr. Hajduk is a wonderful pediatritian. He examined my daughter a day after she was born (she is now almost 3 years old) and sat next to my bed and answered every single new mom question I had. He spent almost 45 minutes with me and I was very impressed. I had already picked out a doctor for my daughter but due to his bedside manner, patients with me and all of my questions, and working on a vaccine plan with me I imediatly changed over to him. I also got my sister-in-law to see him with her new son and also have my neighbor wanting to be referred to him. Sadly he is leaving Londonderry Pediatrics, so I hope we will be able to find out where he is going next. I will be devistated if we lose him as a pediatritian.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Kathy Bochinski on Oct 12th, 2009

Dr. Hajduk has been our daughter's pediatrician since birth and we have been very pleased. He always listens and fully answers all questions (even the silly ones). I value and trust his care for our daughter.

|  show details
by Jennifer Carroll on Aug 28th, 2008

Dr Hajduk referred our six year old to neurologists at Mass General when his only presenting symptom was headaches and general malaise. Our son was diagnosed with a brain tumor and successfully treated with surgery. We will forever be indebted to Dr Hajduk for intervening at such an early stage, for his caring manner and continued support in our son's rehabilitation. I can't recommend Dr Hajduk highly enough.