A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hale, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Heath Hale MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Hale practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hale practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Pelham, AL.
See Harlingen Family Physicians and Harlingen Sports Medicine Doctors.