A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Halpern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Halpern, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Evan Halpern MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Matthew Halpern has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Halpern practices Dermatology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Wynnewood Dermatologists.