A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hamilton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Hamilton MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hamilton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.