A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hamilton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hamilton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Hamilton MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hamilton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.