Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Hammond
Dr. Matthew Hammond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Preston, ID, with other offices in Preston, ID and Logan, UT (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Hammond is affiliated with Franklin County Medical Center, Franklin County Medical Center and Cache Valley Specialty Hospital. Dr. Hammond has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Hammond has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Matthew Hammond is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Preston, ID.