Ophthalmologists
120 W Cache Valley Blvd
Ste 100
Logan, UT 84341
435-787-7200
Locations and availability (3)

|  Full eye exam  |  show details
by Shelley on Jun 10th, 2014

I was very impress on the care my mother, Irene received when she had her cataract surgery. I have since had my eyelids done and considering processes that will allow me to go without glasses. My husband has asked that I get him an eye exam to help with his aiming and gun usage.

|  Eye Surgery  |  show details
by H. on Apr 16th, 2014

Dr.had good bedside manner. Concerned about his patients. Surgery went better than expected.

by Ashton Young on Apr 15th, 2014

Surgery was quick. :)

by DIane on Mar 13th, 2014

I had a very good experience with Dr. Hammond and his staff. They were very thorough, professional, and kind. I would recommend my family and friends to visit this practice.

Mar 6th, 2014

Awesome staff! I was greeted at the front desk when I walked in; made me feel welcomed. Back in the room the tech was very thorough and helped me feel at ease. Dr Hammond extremely nice and seemed to of cared about my eyes and concerns. The optician was also very helping in helping me pick out glasses and choose what was the best lenses. From beginning to end my overall experience was fantastic! I will continue to go this office and recommend them to my family, friends, and anyone who asks!

|  Don't Go  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2014

His staff is nice the first time you go. If you have to follow up they become annoyed. Appointment ladies seam to have no medical experience, and. Do not know how to answer a question that doesn't require a medical degree. I've gone to him for a couple years, big turn over with employees. This past month, another new receptionist. Cute but needs training. Very rude insurance people. When your in the room, I don't think they know you can hear everything he and his staff are saying. The one lady is nice to your face but very, very rude while at her desk as she discusses pt's with Dr. He is nice until he leaves the room, more complaining. I won't go back and wouldn't recommend anyone else go. Too bad, it use to be a good Dr and employees.

by Becky Jensen on Jan 7th, 2014

I always enjoy my visits to Dr. Hammonds office. Everyone is kind and considerate. I feel that he is very knowledgeable and explains things well to me.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2013

Dr. Hammond is the most professional eye Dr. I have been to. I'm 52 and have seen plenty. He and his staff all treat me like an individual and not a number. I appreciate that I don't have to sit and wait in the office to see the Dr. He is very courteous, caring, and after surgery he called me that night to see how I was doing. How many Dr.'s take the time to do that them selves these days? Grateful I found Dr. Hammond and I will never go to another Opththalmologist again. Thank You SO MUCH Dr. Hammond and Staff. Extremely Happy Patient

|  Incompetent  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

Scheduled appointment. Office stated appointment time was different so it was missed. Would not schedule another appointment for another month. AVOID AT ALL COST. There are many other doctors our there.

|  Very good Dr.  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

Great at what he does, efficient, kind, very caring, knowlegable and more - cateract surgery.I got the best care you can get from any opthamologist anywhereI have since run into people using natural treatment since then and getting great results treating themselves and retaining and restoring their natural lenses. I have no doubt that Dr. Hammond is still the best in his field but I wish I had run into the natural healing self-help beforehand (Dr. Christopher & Schulze) so I would at least have been able to see if I could get the results most but not all get with natural healing.

|  Wonderful eye Dr.  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

My husband and I both go to Dr. Hammond for our exams. He's very caring and makes me (I have glaucoma) feel as good about the care of my eyes as possible.My husband is now thinking of getting lasiks and giving up his glasses of 40 yrs.I would recommend Dr. Hammond to any one looking for a new eye Dr.

Feb 28th, 2011

Thourough and knowsd what he's doing and good at informing you of everything you should know or might want to know.

|  Best in my 58 years of eye care  |  show details
by John Rose on Sep 6th, 2010

Dr. Hammond CARES. My eye problems began at birth and I battled horrid eyesight and was cross eyed my entire life. Until I walked into Dr. Hammond's office thinking I would be getting another new pair of glasses.Within five minutes of our initial meeting Dr. Hammond announced he would not be prescribing new glassses. Instead, he installed new eyes!Pay attention because this young man moves forward NOW. And Oh My Goodness is he a great doctor!!!!I no longer require glasses. We met in Germany, while he was serving the U.S Army.Best I ever met, and because of him, I will never need another. Even my lifelong headaches are GONE! Went over fifty years with one headache. Every night, every day. No longer.Thank you Dr. Hammond!