Dr. Matthew Hammond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Hammond?

May 4th, 2017

great staff and great doctor!

September 28th, 2014

Cataract Surgery

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hammond. The surgery was very short and went well. The only thing that took me by surprise was the cost of the eye drops. I was not aware beforehand how much they would be, so I didn't take that into account for the overall cost.

September 19th, 2014

I wasn't the easiest patient due to my eye shape but Dr. Hammond was great and got the job done. I think he is Awesome and would recommend my friends to him.

June 10th, 2014

Full eye exam

I was very impress on the care my mother, Irene received when she had her cataract surgery. I have since had my eyelids done and considering processes that will allow me to go without glasses. My husband has asked that I get him an eye exam to help with his aiming and gun usage.

April 16th, 2014

Eye Surgery

Dr.had good bedside manner. Concerned about his patients. Surgery went better than expected.

April 15th, 2014

Surgery was quick. :)

April 14th, 2014

Awesome eye doctor and staff!

March 13th, 2014

I had a very good experience with Dr. Hammond and his staff. They were very thorough, professional, and kind. I would recommend my family and friends to visit this practice.

March 6th, 2014

Awesome staff! I was greeted at the front desk when I walked in; made me feel welcomed. Back in the room the tech was very thorough and helped me feel at ease. Dr Hammond extremely nice and seemed to of cared about my eyes and concerns. The optician was also very helping in helping me pick out glasses and choose what was the best lenses. From beginning to end my overall experience was fantastic! I will continue to go this office and recommend them to my family, friends, and anyone who asks!

February 11th, 2014

Don't Go

His staff is nice the first time you go. If you have to follow up they become annoyed. Appointment ladies seam to have no medical experience, and. Do not know how to answer a question that doesn't require a medical degree. I've gone to him for a couple years, big turn over with employees. This past month, another new receptionist. Cute but needs training. Very rude insurance people. When your in the room, I don't think they know you can hear everything he and his staff are saying. The one lady is nice to your face but very, very rude while at her desk as she discusses pt's with Dr. He is nice until he leaves the room, more complaining. I won't go back and wouldn't recommend anyone else go. Too bad, it use to be a good Dr and employees.

January 7th, 2014

I always enjoy my visits to Dr. Hammonds office. Everyone is kind and considerate. I feel that he is very knowledgeable and explains things well to me.

September 19th, 2013

Great Dr.

Dr. Hammond is the most professional eye Dr. I have been to. I'm 52 and have seen plenty. He and his staff all treat me like an individual and not a number. I appreciate that I don't have to sit and wait in the office to see the Dr. He is very courteous, caring, and after surgery he called me that night to see how I was doing. How many Dr.'s take the time to do that them selves these days? Grateful I found Dr. Hammond and I will never go to another Opththalmologist again. Thank You SO MUCH Dr. Hammond and Staff. Extremely Happy Patient