A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hammons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammons
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hammons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hammons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammons graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hammons has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Austin Hammons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Hammons practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hammons has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hammons practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.