A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hammons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hammons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammons graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hammons has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Austin Hammons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Hammons practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hammons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hammons practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.