Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Professional, Personable, Great Results  |  show details
by Jean B on Oct 1st, 2014

Dr. Hammons performed surgery for drooping skin above the eyes on my husband. It had reached a point that it was really uncomfortable for him and obstructing his vision. Dr. Hammons explained the procedure thoroughly, the surgery day went just as outlined, and the results were great. There was minimal discomfort and Dr. Hammons has followed to ensure the sucess of the procedure. We could not have asked for better treatment, a nicer, more professional physician, a more pleasant staff or a better outcome.

|  Patient from Abilene, Texas  |  show details
by Linda Jenkins on Jun 4th, 2014

Recently, Dr. Hammons did my upper eyelids. I am so very pleased with the results. I kept asking myself, are my eyelids really bad enough to do surgery. I am extremely glad that I did it. What a difference it has made in the way I see things, read, watch TV and it doesn't hurt that it makes me look younger. Thank you, Dr. Hammons, for your help.

|  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Hammons has been caring and professional at each visit.At the time of my surgery he took time to talk with me and my family regarding the outcome. This Dr. really LISTENS to your problems, and is genuinely a nice guy. His skills are topnotch. He created an eyelid for my right eye to replace the cancerous one he had to remove I would recommend him to friends and family.

|  Please be careful with your credit card  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

On the day of my visit I used my 125c card. The next day I rec'd a call from this office and the office person stated my card had expired which it had by a few days unbeknownst to me. Not sure why they didn't tell me the day of my visit. They wanted payment so I reluctantly gave my regular credit card info. to them over the phone for pmt. Then I noticed unauthorized charges on my credit card with the same effective date as the doctor's office visit. I talked to the office mgr. who made apologies and stated she would call me back after talking to the doctor. She never bothered to call me back. I had to cancel my credit card. I'm in constant fear because they have paperwork that I filled out with my SocSec number, etc. and I do not believe they are concerned with patient confidential info. PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!!

|  Outstanding surgeon  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Hammons proved to be an excellent listener. He did not try to sell me on things that I was not interested in. As a result, I have an outstanding outcome for my eyelid surgery and am very happy!

|  Remarkable Result!!!!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Very happy with results from my surgeries with Dr. Hammons!! Went to see him for my awefully heavy eyelids, top and bottom ones. My eyes were constantly red and runny, I could barely see to read my paper. In one surgey he lifted up my eyelids, tightened up the bottom ones to help with the water in my eyes. Dr Hammons has helped me so much my other eye doctor says they are healthier and my vision is "2 lines better" since the procedure. My husband and I highly recommend him.

|  choose someone else.  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor for ophthalmic plastic surgery. I had lower eyelid (blepharoplasty) surgery performed by this doctor and the results were horrible. I still have big bags under my eyes and they are not symmetrical. The bags under my left eye are much larger than under the right eye. I looked just as well before the surgery. Also, during a routine eye exam a few months after my blepharoplasty surgery, it was discovered that the retina of my left eye was torn.