A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Handling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Handling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Handling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handling graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Handling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Handling MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Handling practice?
- Dr. Matthew Handling has 11 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Handling practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, DE and Newark, DE.
See Dover Sports Medicine Doctors and Dover Surgeons.