A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Handling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Handling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handling
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Handling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handling graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Handling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Handling MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Handling practice?
- Dr. Matthew Handling has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Handling practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Sports Medicine Doctors and Newark Surgeons.