Dr. Matthew Hanggi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Hanggi?

Highly professional

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Very efficient, good rapport with patient, never have to wait, never mind having to go and see him.😊

Retiree

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Hanggi is a great surgeon; He did Mohs surgery w/flap on my left ear and did a great job . I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Excellent Service

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Not only will I continue to choose Dr. Hanggi, but I have recommended him to several friends. I have had basal cells and melanoma. I have been 100% satisfied with the surgeries he's done for me, and have been amazed at his aftercare - even calling me on my cell phone to talk to me about biopsy results and coming to the phone himself when I called the office with questions about a new prescription. He has always made me feel as if he cared about me as a whole person - my health, my fears, and the decisions made on my behalf.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I was referred to dr hangii for moh surgery for a bc on my nose which was so small I couldnt see it. He took one big hunk out of my nose and said he got it all instead of a slice then check. He is an arrogant jerk. I wouldnt recommend him to anyone.

Little informatipn on mohs surgery

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr Hanggi recently performed Mohs surgery with a skin flap on my hand. He did a very poor job of explaining what all this sirgery entailed and what to expect afterwards. Actually the only reason i knew he did a skin flap was because the paper i read about after care after i got home said so..,,he never told me! He spent very little time with me during my visits even tho one visit was due to a staph infection one week after surgery while i still had stitches in. I was not impressed and will not return to him for any future problems.

Posted on April 26th, 2017