Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Hannon
Dr. Matthew Hannon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Hannon is affiliated with Naval Medical Center San Diego - Balboa, UC San Diego Health System and UCSD Med Center Hillcrest. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Hannon has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Matthew Hannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.