A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hansen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Leron Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hansen has 14 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.