A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hansen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Leron Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hansen has 14 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons and Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons.