A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hansen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Leron Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.