A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Henry, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Noel Henry MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew N. Henry practice?
- Dr. Matthew Henry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Henry practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Great Bend, KS and Hutchinson, KS.
See Wichita Neurological Surgeons.