Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  MRS.  |  show details
by Susan Beetham on Apr 30th, 2013

Dr. matt Hess is the best doc I have ever had hands down ,he listens and treats me with respect as a person not just another patient, he has always made me feel so at ease no matter what is going on he is one of a kind so thankful I found him.

|  Exceptional Care  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Matthew Hess from the first appointment I saw him, has always listened and made me feel as if I am a person, not just a patient.When entering his practice, I was cautious, because I have Lupus, and all the other Dr's I had been seeing, prior to him, seemed to dismiss my symptom's and tests. Dr. Hess, sought relief, and management of my disease. I was his first patient with Lupus and he made this clear to me from the beginning. I was comfortable with that, because I too, had just been diagnosised a few months prior with it, and knew little about Lupus. So, we were both learning together. From that point, he never ceased to amaze me, has done all he can in researching Lupus, educating himself and sending me to referal care making sure that I get the relief I need when symptoms flare and new conditions arise. Dr. Matthew Hess gave me hope again in the medical profession. If it were not for him I don't know where I would be today, or if I would even be here. Thank you so much, Dr. Hess for the understanding you attain, and compassion you take on with your patients. I recommend you, to everyone I know now!

|  this is an excellent doctor  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2010

Hes very officiant! he gets right to the point, and he dianoses accurate. he cares

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by R. McMahan on Mar 24th, 2010

I was very pleased with his manner and the way he listened to me. He has been very easy to deal with and has worked very well with me when I was in need of services rights away.

|  my doctor for 3 years now...  |  show details
by Brad on May 7th, 2009

He seems to genuinely like people, which is an important factor in being an effective physician. He is also willing to call a college into the exam room if he is trying to figure out something he has never seen before. That is another major plus.