Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hillis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hillis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Blair Hillis MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Hillis practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hillis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Cardiologists.