A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hillis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hillis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Blair Hillis MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Hillis practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hillis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hillis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Cardiologists.