A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hillis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hillis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Blair Hillis MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Hillis practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hillis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hillis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Cardiologists.