A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ho, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Rj Ho MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Ho practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ho practices Emergency Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Emergency Physicians.