Dr. Matthew Holland MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Rockingham, VA

3.9

April 8th, 2017
I am very impressed with the attention I received! From the moment I stepped in, I felt like a priority, not an inconvenience (which is frankly how I have felt in other practices). I felt very confident in all aspects of the treatment: diagnosis and plan for treatment. I look forward to follow-up appointments.

March 25th, 2017
Dr. Holland and his staff have always been courteous and helpful.

March 6th, 2017
Not very happy with results

February 4th, 2017
Great medical staff & very nice !

January 21st, 2017
Thanks Dr. Holland. Always a useful and pleasant experience.

December 10th, 2016
So glad that Dr Holland was recommended to me.

June 17th, 2016
They took very good care of me

January 29th, 2016
Cares about his patients!

January 20th, 2016
I love Dr. Holland and Sarah! They have been patient and courteous every time I have been for an appointment. Dr. Holland is a breath of fresh air after many years of fighting pain and doctors. He listens to what I have to say and is always upbeat and optimistic. He treats me as a real human being not just some complaining patient. I appreciate so much the difference he has made in my life and I am forever grateful! Sarah is always helpful and kind and a real asset to the practice! Thank you both!

December 26th, 2015
Dr. Holland is excellent. He has managed my great in the areas that he could. I have other issues that he can't treat. He has made a huge difference with managing the pain that he can. The entire office is great and I never have a wait time !

December 4th, 2015
Dr Holland and his staff are always pleasant and professional and they truly care about how I feel.

November 23rd, 2015
Don't waste your time on Fakes
The office staff was polite. I thought when I did my appointment I was seeing Dr holland, apparently not. I kept being pushed into injections, injections, I just had 3 back to back at another place, they do not work for me. I've had them in my neck after a fusion, 4x it didn't help either. I do take behavior health meds. They are aware, or should be. My pain is chronic, that's why I came to them!, They seem to only want to put you on medication that Does not work for you, when you try to explain it makes you sick, you get a prescription for nausea $174, which I didn't fill. Why take something that doesn't work, and then take something for the sickness and still be in major pain. It's like it's an insurance thing, keep changing them! Then they prescribe you something that's only been out 4 months, so themselves don't know about this drug. Well not only $277 expensive, but if you do a survey on how the medicine is for you, you receive a gift card, Too new to try on patients, I'm no guenia pig! I was a patient needing help for my Pain! Call in to let them know, keep taking it it's what Dr Holland says. I didn't even know who he was until the day of the injections I finally decided to do, because of so much pain. I told mt husband I didn't even know that person. I was told it would be Short term, NOT just for 4 hrs, term!! I was in so much PAIN I cried. Told the nurse Friday at 4, when she called, she said I'll let the dr know Monday, I'm like what, Monday!! Plus the local anesthesia, the type to help you be calm, well they did that so fast, it was a joke, the med they used must have been water, because I screamed with each injection. Then he asked if I wanted the other side done. Thank God I said No!! Be very careful if you go there. If you know a medicine that has worked for you and helped, trust me, it won't do no good to explain that to this dr!! Still in unbelievable pain, but the last I spoke to them, the doctor said continue on with the medicine they prescribed me,That didn't work. I told them I'd be getting my medical records and would not be back. After asking them, why they would not listen to me the patient, that why are they not willing to help me. All I got was we are trying, well every thing I e said you don't want to listen too! Good Luck