A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Horn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Horn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Horn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jay Horn MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Horn practice?
- Dr. Matthew Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Horn practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Internists and Encinitas Pulmonologists.