A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Horn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Horn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Horn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jay Horn MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Horn practice?
- Dr. Matthew Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Horn practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Internists and Encinitas Pulmonologists.