Dr. Matthew Horn Is this you?

June 12th, 2012

The office is clean and clutter free and the staff are helpful and friendly. My wait times have always been very short--5 minutes is average. Dr. Horn heard my concerns, recommended follow-up tests, and developed a treatment plan based on those tests. He was also sensitive to the cost of medications, recommending that we could try samples until I found a medication that I was comfortable using. He is very direct and to-the-point, which I count as a positive. I found him to be very professional and accurate in his diagnoses. He also comes into my appointments prepared and doesn't waste my time getting up-to-speed or reviewing my records--he's already done that before I arrive.

February 22nd, 2010

bad

sooo bad