Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Howard
Dr. Matthew Howard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Katonah, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital and Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG 2004 - 2007. Dr. Howard has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Howard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matthew Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katonah, NY.
Dr. Sergio Bures
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Katonah, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Thomas Lester
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Katonah, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Valerie Schadlow
Katonah, NY 0 mi22