Dr. Matthew Howe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Howe?

September 13th, 2012

By far the most amazing and caring pediatrician I have ever had. I have been with his practice for about 25yrs and all the doctors have been great but Dr Howe is by far the best there is. he is kind and understanding to kids while being informative to the parents. # 1

October 22nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor!!

Dr. Howe is a dream come true. He is everything you can ask for when it comes to a pediatrician. He makes you feel like you and your child are the only thing that matters at that exact moment. He never rushes you and also isnt so quick to just shoving medicine down your childs mouth. The only thing about the office is that the ladies need to work on their grooming, and their attitudes. Some of them seem like they hate being there, and others look like they just rolled out of bed.

June 22nd, 2011

Excellent doctor

I started visiting Dr.Howe for my son. He is so good, very caring and compasionate towards the baby. Discusses everything in detail. Doesn't scare you with medical terms and various diseases. Talks more parental ways of handling things rather than medical. My friends have pediatricians and when they visit the docs, they are asked to give various medicines for simple things. Dr.Howe doesn't advice medicine unless it really really needed. He is a great doctor, I'll stick on to him forever.

May 30th, 2011

He's so nice. He always talks to me about my sports and school... he is like a friend!

April 28th, 2011

exceptional and compassionate

Dr. Matt exceeds the standards for modern day medical practioners. Aside from being extremely knowledgeable and thorough, he is so compassionate and caring. He cares and treats my daughter like she's his own. After an infection landed my 11 week old daughter in the hospital, Dr. Matt was with us every step of the way. He called the ER doctor ahead of time, checked in with us several times a day and was there to answer all of our questions and calm our nerves. I have complete trust in Dr. Matt and would recommend him without hesitation.

April 20th, 2011

Dr. Howe has a great bedside manner, and is always calm and reassuring with my kids. We've seen him for two years, and I would highly recommend him!

June 8th, 2010

Dr. Howe is everything a pediatrician should be caring to his patients and understanding to their parents. he always has time to listen and help out with a problem. I consider myself blessed to have such a passionate and dedicated doctor to take care of my children.

January 19th, 2017