A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Howenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Howenstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howenstein graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Howenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Howenstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Howenstein practice?
- Dr. Matthew Howenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Howenstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.