A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Huey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Huey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Huey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huey graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Huey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Huey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Huey practice?
- Dr. Matthew Huey has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Huey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Physiatrists.