A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Huey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Huey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huey
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Huey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Huey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huey graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Huey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Huey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Huey practice?
- Dr. Matthew Huey has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Huey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Physiatrists.