Dr. Matthew Hughes Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Hughes?

Big ego!

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Some people shouldn't go into medicine if they only care about themselves! I've ended up with this jerk twice and both times he's almost cost me my life! When my nurse was taking me out to our car she said he was way off base and his attitude needed a big adjustment! She also said not to pay attention to what he said and listen to what the radiologist told me. If the radiologist says there's a big problem, they know what they're talking about. This doctor sent me away with a bowel impaction caused by a barium build up from tests performed way back in 2012 and said my CT scan was absolutely normal! Idiot!

Saved my life

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Went to emergency room he was the emergency Doctor on call I had chest pains EKG was slightly abnorable my blood work not throwing off enzymes. Told my father and grandmother had a heart attack. Had emergency cardiac catherization 95 percent blocked on lad widow maker heart attack, I'm alive to tell my story.

Poor medical treatment

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Dr. Hughes sent me home without checking to see if the clot in my leg has resulted, as it did, with multiple bilateral PE. He made me feel like I was wasting his time. A visit to my primary care physician, Dr. Roddy, the next day resulted in my having a CAT scan of my lungs, which resulted in my being transported by ambulance to the hospital where I stayed for 3 days and underwent surgery to remove as much of the DVT as possible, and the placement of a mesh to catch any clot that might break lose and travel to my heart or lungs.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017