A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hulquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hulquist, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulquist graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hulquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew P Hulquist MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Hulquist practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hulquist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hulquist practices Emergency Medicine near Ketchum, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Ketchum Emergency Physicians.